With good intentions, Mike, Mikie and I dressed nicely one weekend in November and went out to two different photo places in an effort to have our family photo taken for our Christmas cards. We had the cards made up before Thanksgiving so that we could send everyone their cards well in advance of the Christmas holiday. Unfortunately, in my effort to hand write a little message on everyone's cards to personalize them, I have now sent out 14 Christmas cards. Yes, only 14. And, even those 14 were only sent on the 20th, so the odds of them arriving before Christmas are slim. Which means that the majority of people who sent me a very nice Christmas card think I am a Scrooge or don't really care enough about them to send them a Christmas card. My excuse is simply that after getting the Christmas cards, we moved. And, in spite of my good intentions, I just had very little free time. So, I am now sending the electronic Christmas message via our lovely blog.
Here is a glimpse of our Christmas card photo:

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Love, The Trahans
No comments:
Post a Comment