After eight years of the old couch, we finally broke down and got a new couch and chair. We were smart enough to get them upholstered in microsuede to easily remove any stains or spills. And, so far, Mikie has done a good job listening to the rules and hasn't bounced on it. Unfortunately, he slobbered all over it twice tonight. Exasperated, Mike took him up to bed while I cleaned up.
Five minutes later, Mikie came back downstairs to apologize. As he tried to explain what happened, I swore he said "Maybe it was sh**" that he got on the couch. As I think any mom would react, I screamed "What did you say?" To which he said, "Maybe it was chips that I was eating."
I reminded him that there would be no eating near the couch and sent him bounding back off too bed.
I don't know what we are going to do with this child.
Love, The Trahans
November 2012 . in pictures
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment