If you have kids (or have been forced to bathe one), you know that it is no small task. I imagine it's like bathing a dog or cat (although, I really wouldn't know since I don't have either). They are small, wiggly, and very slippery when wet, so trying to bathe them in a full size bath tub is scary (for both parent and child). Worse, try using a small sink without hitting some body part on the faucet. Before you start to worry that my kids are the smelly kids at school, rest assured that for under $20, you can buy a baby bath tub to make bath time easier.
Unfortunately, baby bath tubs are a pain to travel with. In this instance, showers become a good substitute, as was the case Easter morning at Grandma Pookie's house.
As you can see from this video, Mike and I are VERY easily amused (or maybe just me). I am so easily amused that I insisted on calling my entire family into the bathroom while Mike was in the shower to see just how amusing shower time with an infant can be. Thankfully, they were all just as entertained as I was. So, once again, we grabbed the video camera to add to our collection of moments that will embarrass our children when they are older.
Love, The Trahans
November 2012 . in pictures
13 years ago
1 comment:
That was great! :)
Post a Comment