Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tea Time

For Mother's Day, Mike bought me a new HD camcorder. To test it out, I recorded Hannah playing. Her new favorite activity is playing Susie homemaker. She likes to feed us, either pretend tea party, or her goldfish snack. We bought her a little kitchen, so that she can stop pilfering plates and utensils out of the dishwasher.

In an effort to figure out what size dress to order for Auntie Katie's wedding next month, Hannah modeled a bunch of different dresses one evening. She was so enamored with herself, wiggled away, grabbed her tea cups and played hostess to Mike and I. Frankly, it was so stinking cute, I couldn't help buy let her stay up late and play. To see for yourself, click here.

Cheers!

Love, The Trahans

1 comment:

Meg McLaughlin said...

Lauren and Mike,

You are right - Hannah is too stinkin' cute! Love the red hair. Really coming in.