How are yours truly and William Shatner related? Crabtree & Evelyn. Yes, William Shatner and Craig Ferguson did a skit on last night's episode of The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson, during which they made reference to Crabtree & Evelyn. And, more specifically, the fabulous products they formulate. And, since that happens to be my job (formulating fabulous products), I feel a new kinship to the Shat. . .
Incidently, should Mr. Shatner read this post, if you ever want your own line of personal care products, this chemist would be happy to listen to you tell me how to formulate. Trust me, there are many people without chemistry degrees who tell me how to formulate on a daily basis. At least I'd be guaranteed some laughs in the process.
Love, The Trahans
November 2012 . in pictures
13 years ago
2 comments:
"You're a sick person who needs help." LOL - my favorite line. That was awesome.
"I don't care Craig, I'm just acting, I'm THAT good." By far my favorite line.
Post a Comment