Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my husband, without whom there would be no Trouble or Super Nibbles. And, while I sometimes think back fondly to the time "before children" (every day I see the college students wandering lazily to class, every Saturday morning that someone wakes us up at 6am, okay, FREQUENTLY might be more apt) I know that life would be far less entertaining without them.
sigh Looking back at these photos, I do have to remind myself that, while it was nicer when they couldn't move or talk back, they didn't sleep and cried a lot.

Happy Father's Day.

Love, The Trahans

1 comment:

Kate said...

Happy Father's Day Mike!!! I didn't realize those chops had grown so much until I saw these pictures side by side ; ) Hope you have a great Father's Day and that Trouble & Nibbles behave.