At daycare, they have a little ballet barre and mirror for the babies in Hannah's class to use to pull themselves up on. And, in Hannah's case, make smiley faces at each other. Hannah LOVES to stand at the barre and smile proudly to anyone who will pay attention, a look that says "Look at me, I can stand by myself. And I'm cute too!"
So, I couldn't help myself when I saw these tutus at Carter's this weekend. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the shirt I intended her to wear with it. So, the outfit may look more reminiscent of Sarah Jessica Parker in "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" than prima ballerina from Julliard.


Of course, I've seen women wearing leg warmers and side ponytails recently, along with stirrup pants at Walmart. If the 80s is making a comeback, maybe she is right on trend.
Love, The Trahans
No comments:
Post a Comment