Mikie frequently threatens to "move to a different neighborhood." So, Mike was not surprised when Mikie got mad and threatened to move away. . .
Mikie: "I'm going to move to a different neighborhood."
Mike: "How are you going to get there."
Mikie: "I'll call a taxi."
Note: the irony here is that we don't have taxis near our house.
Mike: "Do you know the phone number?"
Mikie: "Yeah."
Mike: "What is it?"
Mikie: "Well, I'm not going to tell you!"
Mike: "What are you going to wear for clothes?"
Mikie: "I'm going to wear MY clothes."
Mike: "So you're going to take those with you?"
Mikie: "Yeah, I'm going to take my drawers. I'm going to take ALL my clothes. And, I'm going to take all my toys too."
Mike: "Well, then you better get a U-Haul instead of a taxi."
The logic here is priceless. I don't know which one of them was worse.
Love, The Trahans
November 2012 . in pictures
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment