Yes, veal for babies. Let's ignore the fact that many people think veal is inhumane. I personally don't care for it. The one time I had veal, I found it to be very tough. I just don't understand who is buying veal for their infant. Are their taste buds really that refined that they notice a difference between veal and beef? I mean, the meat baby foods all basically look and smell like cat food. I couldn't even bring myself to subject Hannah to them until the doctor said I could buy the ones blended with other stuff (chicken and rice, beef and vegetables, etc.). So, who in their right mind is buying these tiny jars of veal? And, what's next. . . lobster? Caviar?Love, The Trahans
2 comments:
our grocery store has salmon! YUCK! I cannot imagine feeding it to Anna - seriously...
yuck! pureed veal? Seriously? Barf, barf barf. I never fed Owen any of the meat foods, because I couldn't get over the smell/look of them. The cat food comparison is too apt.
Post a Comment