This was just too priceless not to capture for posterity. Mikie "reading". To no one in general (I walked in and saw him reading to an empty room). I'm sure if asked, he would have been reading to his imaginary friend, Mousey. What is he "reading". The Lego instruction manual (yes, he take after his father). Interestingly enough, the Lego instruction manual does not have words. It's just a series of pictures, one building on the next. Not that this bothered Mikie in the least. Evidently, the pictures form a whole story that we as adults were too blind to see. And, for anyone who didn't appreciate the
"And Then" post, you can see first hand what I meant. Luckily, the clip is only two minutes long, so you shouldn't feel the need to pull your hair out.

Love, The Trahans
1 comment:
Some one needs to put some clothes on "the bad guy nudie man" LOL - But don't worry at least he's not in forth grade an still writing stories where every sentence starts with "and then. . . " Love you dudes!
Post a Comment