Sunday, March 01, 2009

Ferocious Baby

Hannah has a very cute habit. When she is hungry, she gets very annoyed if you try and giver her a pacifier. She opens her mouth like she is going to take it, then violently shakes her head back and forth as if to say "No, I am not that stupid. This one doesn't have formula in it." We just had to attempt to capture it on video, so we can remember how little and cute she was when she's 13 and driving her father and I crazy.

Love, The Trahans

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to take her home with me when we come to visit. Bud and Henri agree that she is very cute and we must have her. So pack her things, we're coming to take her away. . . or at least we want to snuggle her for a whole weekend and then we'll give her back.