While Hannah is content to eat, sleep, and go through packs of Huggies a day, Mikie continues to amuse us with his sayings. Here are a few anecdotes from the last couple of days:
1. The other night, while putting Mikie to bed, Mike started to tell Mikie what a good big brother he was. Mikie cut him off, saying, "Okay, Dad, I'm tired now, so leave me alone."
2. Last night, Mikie fell asleep early, in the clothes he was wearing all day. This morning, noticing that he was STILL wearing the same clothes from yesterday, I told him to go change.
Mikie: "I can't change because I'm too sick."
Mom: "That's exactly why you should change, because those clothes are germy."
Mikie: "But I like these clothes."
Mom: "Don't you think you should put on clean clothes before Grandma Kerrie comes?"
Mikie: "No, because she hasn't seen me in these yet."
Neither Mike nor I could think of a good response. Although, we did eventually force him into clean clothes.
3. On hearing that his cousin was coming to visit, Mikie informed Mike and I that he couldn't play with his castle.
Mike: "Why can't you play with your castle?"
Mikie: "Because I had to destroy all of the fun games because you guys wouldn't take me to McDonald's for a Spiderman toy."
He hasn't realized that destroying his own toys isn't a threat to Mike and I.
Love, The Trahans
November 2012 . in pictures
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment