1. Wake up. Stretch (while making cute/silly faces)2. Have diaper changed. Pee and poop on mom/dad while having diaper changed.
3. Get a bath and new clothes so that I am not covered in urine.

5. Eat. Burp. 6. Look at the ceiling/lights/trees.
7. Make silly faces.
8. Stretch.
9. Cuddle. Fall asleep again. 10. Repeat, alternating length of time asleep to keep everyone on their toes.
Occasionally, we change it up by going on a trip in the car. In which case I don my cute little hat, get strapped into my carseat and head out with mom/dad/Mikie.That's it. I promise to be more diligent with pictures as she starts to do more during the day. In the interim, this will have to do.
Love, The Trahans
2 comments:
Love all the new pictures of Hannah. How's the new name for the blog coming? Have you thought of anything yet? Maybe it should be "The adventures of Trouble & Super Nibbles" :)
I think we could have pretended the first picture was a webcam. At least 16 hrs a day.
Post a Comment