Because lack of sleep has zapped my creative juices, we ran a contest to rename the blog. And, until this week, we only had one entry: "Thing 1 & Thing 2: A Day in the Lives of the Trahans." My only issue with "Thing 1 and Thing 2" was referring to my children as Things. Plus, I was fearful Hannah would then turn into as big a troublemaker as Mikie, since Things 1 & 2 weren't exactly angelic. However, since I love Thing 1 and Thing 2 (and since it was the only contest entry) I was about to go live with the new header designed around this.
Until this morning. This morning, I found a comment from our friend, Kristine, suggesting the title "The Adventures of Trouble & Super Nibbles". Which, I think perfectly epitomizes both children and my life on a daily basis. So, congratulations to Kristine, proud winner of bragging rights and Crabtree product.
Honorable mention goes to Christie, who not only came up with a very creative name, but also an entire design to go with it.
Love, The Trahans
November 2012 . in pictures
13 years ago
2 comments:
Umm excuse me but I did submit an entry entitle "Only at the Trahan's" to your facebook page. But no worries I've got Crabtree product anyway.
Sorry, I know that you made a submission. But, no offense, it wasn't as good as the other two entries.
Post a Comment