Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rename that Blog

Over the last few months, we have received comments that our blog title "Life With Mikie" won't be very appropriate once Nibbles arrives. Now that she's here, we're stumped as to what to call the blog. My original thought was "Double Trouble". But, that implies that Hannah will be as much trouble as her big brother, which both Mike and I sincerely hope is NOT the case.

Since my creative juices are zapped, and Mike hasn't had any suggestions I deemed befitting our blog, he suggested a blog naming contest. To enter, submit a comment to this post (or e-mail me by clicking here), including your name and what you think the new blog name should be. The winner will be recognized in a future post, unveiling the new site name, and sent a lovely gift (most likely Crabtree product). No limit on entries. The winner will be selected by me (although I may allow Mike a vote, depending on my mood).

And, to all the closet blog fans we have out there, feel free to enter as well.

We look forward to reading all the entries.

Love, The Trahans

2 comments:

Christie said...

Thing 1 & Thing 2
Life in the Trahan House

You would have to create a banner for the top of the page that has Mikie's picture before "thing 1" and Hannah's picture after "thing 2." Then at the bottom you could create a footer that has the real Thing 1 & Thing 2 running.

Trust me, if I win I'll help you create the banner. What incentive :-)

Christie said...

so apparently I am the only cool kid who loves a blog contest...